Each week we will have two brand new videos to go along with a special package to take home on Sunday's.
God Knows Jonah Ran Away
1 Kings 18:1-39 | Here's What Happens...
God tells Jonah to go warn Nineveh. Jonah doesn’t want to go, so he tries to run away by getting on a boat. But God knows where Jonah is and sends a storm. Jonah ends up getting thrown overboard, where a big fish swallows him. After three days, the fish spits Jonah out, and he goes to Nineveh.
Bible Point | God is all-knowing.
For the Lord sees every heart and knows every plan and thought.
1 Chronicles 28:9
Make a Hidden Picture
- Stick the different pieces of wrapping paper onto your cardstock. The busier the better.
- Place the animal stickers strategically all over the paper so they blend into the pattern
- Challenge your friends and family to find a specific animal on the page.
Talk about Searching
- Share about something you like to search for, such as the words in a word find, the right piece in a puzzle, or a clue in a scavenger hunt. Or, how about shells at the beach, bugs in their backyard, or pictures in a Spy book.
- God doesn’t need to search for anything. He is all-knowing. God even knows where all the birds, fish, and animals are!
Talk About This…
- Try to share one fact about yourself that your family doesn’t know.